Portfolio Administrative Associate
Consistent with the goal of promoting professional development within PMG, this role is tasked with:
- Support the Transition Management Specialist on all operational aspects of client transition management for the firm.
- Collaborate with Portfolio Management Analysts to complete internal documentation, including but not limited to: new and terminating account processes, change forms, gifting, wire transfers, third party distribution requests, etc.
- Investigate and resolve problems / issues for clients (reconciliation of statements, tracking transfers of funds, ensuring timely and correct delivery of statements, etc.).
- Verify existence of critical client information, such as updated investment plans, client addresses, client portal access, etc.
- Subject matter expert on portfolio management system functionality for client transitions, account maintenance and report writing (in-house and 3rd party applications).
- Configure accounts and reports within portfolio management systems.
- Responsible for tracking investment plans as they are signed by the client and HC employees.
- Collaborate with Performance Specialist on the review and assessment of client performance and data integrity.
- Cross train within department so that adequate coverage is in place to service client requests.
- Perform other needed functions and Portfolio Management projects as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3 years of professional experience in an administrative support capacity. Work in an investment environment a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office applications, online reporting systems required.
- Exceptional detail orientation and precision required.
Resumes should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: Portfolio Administrative Associate.