Private Equity Analyst
- Investment Evaluation and Monitoring
- Monitors portfolio transactions, reviews quarterly and ad hoc reports, valuations, portfolio performance, and updates portfolio monitoring log and related databases.
- Develops portfolio monitoring capabilities (e.g. standard reports and analytics) with PE team members.
- Logs and reviews incoming fund offerings, supports due diligence exercises and fund manager evaluations. Contributes to analysis and discussion of potential fund commitments.
- Attends and participates in fund managers’ annual meeting as well as other periodic meetings, conference calls, and activities related to fund manager functions as needed.
- Documents fund manager interactions for Hirtle Callaghan files, maintains records and archives.
- Works as a point of contact with external auditors as required.
- Contributes to PE Daily Digest, which tracks manager and portfolio company activity, market trends, other relevant research topics.
- Contributes to PE team communications, such as the annual client conference and quarterly webcast, and internal updates, such as the quarterly Forum.
- Works with leader and other team members to provide timely client-specific and/or Hirtle Callaghan Private Equity (HCPE) program-specific reports.
- Contributes to the continued development, automation and distribution of client-specific and HCPE program reports.
- Collaborates with team members on written and verbal updates, such as the quarterly webcast, quarterly reports, valuation packages, news write-ups, quarterly market publication, distribution memos, etc.
- Participates in systems-based and other initiatives to assist with the on-boarding, oversight and ongoing monitoring of client legacy PE holdings.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- B.A., B.B.A or B.S. degree with a major or concentration in finance, economics or accounting required.
- Candidate must have 2-5 years of experience. Private equity experience preferred.
- Knowledge of asset management systems. Experience with Burgiss, Private i a plus.
- Experience with performance measurement helpful.
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to communicate conclusions effectively and concisely.
Resumes should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: Private Equity Analyst.