Sales Systems and Analytics Manager
Hirtle Callaghan is seeking a financial services professional with substantial experience in creating and managing effective sales management programs and platforms.
This key Hirtle Callaghan position will report directly to the Director of Investment Officers, and will be responsible for the sales systems capabilities and ongoing management and reporting in conjunction with the Hirtle Callaghan net new business efforts.
- Learns and embraces the Hirtle Callaghan culture and investment approach.
- Teams with Director of Investment Officers to implement best practices to support team selling and servicing our current offerings, within the currently established and future state systems.
- Leads efforts to identify, implement and manage effective sales systems, including process and technology, to leverage and expand current sales capabilities throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Strategizes with Director of Investment Officers in efforts to win new clients via data gathering and reporting to identify opportunities that support and advance business development efforts.
- Provides direct support to Director of Investment Officers and the team in all aspects of the firm’s operations, fostering an environment of teamwork and collaboration in working with key executives from other business units.
- Develops and manages timely and robust reporting systems to provide crucial business intelligence and to maximize productivity of new business efforts and client retention.
- Responsible for Investment Officer adoption of application systems and process to ensure accurate collection and maintenance of client, prospect and market information.
- Oversees budgeting, forecasting and other financial related requirements for Investment Officer team.
- Participates in, and provides direct support for, team sales meetings to create an environment focused on sharing best practices and new business generation ideas with the team.
- Helps Director of Investment Officers manage compensation, territories and lead generation as requested.
- Advocates the Investment Officers’ perspective with Investment Officer team and other business leaders.
- Serves as primary lead for data gathering and reporting for Investment Officer performance reviews with Director of Investment Officers and CEO.
- Undergraduate degree required; advanced degree (i.e., MBA) preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in a sales management support role within financial service industry.
- Comprehensive capital markets and economics literacy required.
- Must possess an entrepreneurial attitude, self-starter, drive and ambition are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop investment professionals.
- Demonstrated strategic planning experience.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, CRM tools, investment management platforms and ability to utilize online reporting systems.
Resumes should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: Sales Manager.